Thursday, August 30, 2007

What a trip!


























We are finally back and had a wonderful vacation. We were gone for six nights, which is the longest we have been away by ourselves since the kids were born. We had a ton of fun, but were excited to get home & see the kids.

We went to two plays, Spamalot & Les Miserables, The Late Show with David Letterman, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (we saw a sketch comedy on Jem & the Holograms...I totally knew who they were, but Troy was clueless), and we saw the Yankees play the Red Sox. We hit Time Square, Herald Square, Madison Square and Chelsea Piers. We also took a nap almost every day! I have posted a few pics, but won't bore you with hundreds...I think we took about 150---what did we do before digital cameras?

The kids did great while we were gone....I hope they missed us, but they had a great time with their grandmothers.







0 comments: