Thursday, August 16, 2007

Run For the Son







Troy, Caroline and I did our first 5K as a family. Hayes did not participate since I had to stroll Caroline--I didn't think I could stroll a 20lb stroller and two 29lb kids (I think I may have died). Troy ran while Caroline & I did the walk. We walked with our friends Julie and Abigail. It was super hot, but very fun!
Caroline did the 'Tot Trot', which was for kids ages 2-5. She loved the idea of a race, but when it was time to actually race, she did not want any part of it. Troy had to hold her hand to get her going, but once she got started, she had a great time.
Our church had about 20 people involved, so we had a great time fellowshipping with everyone, even though it was early on a Saturday morning.

0 comments: