Friday, August 17, 2007

Hayes turns 1!!!










Hayes turned one on August 2, 2007, and he is getting so big! He is such an easy baby and so much fun to be around. He is crawling/cruising everywhere, but isn't quite walking on his own. We had a little party for him and he loved his cake. This past year has just flown by for us and it is so neat to see how he has changed! He is such a joy to raise and Caroline just loves 'playing' with Hayesie or Bubbie as she calls him.

We took him to the doctor today for his one year check up....just a few days late...and everything looked great. He weighed in at 29.6 lbs and was 32 1/2 inches long. He is above the 95% in everything and has always been. Dr. VanNorman said he is just going to be a big boy! He only says a few words, like ball, uh-oh, dada, and, OH. I love watching his vocabulary grow!

Here are a few pictures from his birthday and from when he was first born---WHAT A YEAR--GOD IS SO GOOD!


1 comments:

B said...

Britt! You look amazing and I love this blog. Although, I do hate you for making me addicted to myspace and then making a more sofisticated decision to have a blog. Ha!

Hayes and Caroline are adorable. Trying to come home in September and I come visit the Odom clan. Love you guys, Bev