Well, after discovering the world of blogging, I have decided to jump in. We'll see how long it takes me to figure out how to put pictures up and organize this, but I'll give it a shot.
What a world we live in! Troy and I have been blessed with two wonderful children and they keep us on our toes. Caroline was 2 in May and Hayes was 1 in August. They have totally different personalities and it is a blast to watch them grow up. Troy is an amazing husband and father and is so much fun to be around. I am a stay at home mom and find the days are filled with reading books, playing puzzles, story time at the library & playing outside (though the pool water has been more like hot tub water lately). The kids are growing up so quickly, yet the days can often seem so long. I heard a person once say, "The days are long, but the years fly by." How true that is. It seems like yesterday Caroline was a newborn and now she is 2! I just can't believe it! She and Hayes are 14.5 months apart, so the time is really flying by for us. I'll try to get some pictures up as often as I can---they change daily! We are truly blessed!
Hope you have a Happy Thursday!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Okay, so here we go---
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment