

Well, Caroline & Hayes both started school today. Hayes started mother's morning out and Caroline started 2year old preschool. As you can see from the pictures, Hayes was off to a great start and Caroline was not quite as pleased.
When we were leaving this morning, we loaded up and she seemed excited. Hayes is always excited about life, so everything was normal for him ;) When we got to the school, Caroline wanted to go into the classroom with Hayes. When she found out she could not go to 'school with Hayes', she was devastated! She started crying, "I can't like it, I can't go to there". It broke my heart. I quickly recovered once I remembered I would have 3 hours of quite time to clean the house!
She ended up having a GREAT day and did not want to leave. She actually cried to stay and stood her ground next to the fence saying, "I can't leave"----we finally left and all is quiet at our house----nap-time!
We love Lakeside Pres. Preschool and feel so blessed to have such wonderful, loving, Christian teachers there. Hopefully this year will continue to be a good one----it is just day one!


1 comments:
Caroline breaks my heart! I'm sure Katherine will be much worse! They need lessons from Hayes. Think about all of our free time on Tues and Thurs!!! Mexican food anyone? (without cheese dip in our hair):)
Post a Comment