I know that people say your old friends are the best and I do think they are some of the best, but sometimes new friends can be just a great. My friend, Kelly, stopped by totally unexpectedly and brought me a surprise. She knew we were having company this weekend and decided to drop off a few goodies----seriously, who is that thoughtful.....??? Kelly is that thoughtful. I met Kelly at the Flowood Park in Feb. of this year. In just a few months, she has become one of the greatest of friends. She has a sweet little girl that Caroline loves to play with; every time I tell her we are going to go out to eat, she promptly replies, "with Katherine?".
It can be so easy to take our friends, old & new, for granted and I just wanted to not take her for granted. The Lord has blessed Troy & I with so many great friends and we could never thank them all, but I just wanted to remind everyone, and myself, that friends are truly a blessing and true friends are always there when we need them the most----AMAZING!
.jpg)
OH, and for those of you wondering, yes, that is a cake made in the shape of a dog. Kelly knew how much Troy loves dogs and wouldn't you know, she found a dog cake just for him! Not only is she my friend, she takes care of the entire family---Troy sends his thanks for the puppy. He said we can get a puppy like that anytime! (and Kelly, don't kill me for putting a pic on here---I wanted everyone to see who my thoughtful
friend was!)
friend was!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment