Hayes has really come into his own personality these days. He has always been a fun loving, easy going baby, but now he is into EVERYTHING! He has the cutest expressions and is such a busy boy. He climbs on everything and wants to do anything Caroline can do. He lights up when she comes into the room and she calls out "hey Bubbie!"...they are darling together (most of the time). His big venture these days is to try to get on or into anything he can. He has a big
dump truck that he typically pushes around. Yesterday he pushed the truck into Caroline's room and was just playing with it. I went into the kitchen and came back and low & behold, he was sitting in the truck!(yes, i know there is something in his mouth--I promptly got it out as soon as I took the picture!) I have put him in the truck several times, really just because I thought it would be cute, but he put himself in it...with no help. He was so proud of himself and then cried when he could not get out of the truck. He does the same thing with Caroline's little chairs---but he can get out of those all by himself.
dump truck that he typically pushes around. Yesterday he pushed the truck into Caroline's room and was just playing with it. I went into the kitchen and came back and low & behold, he was sitting in the truck!(yes, i know there is something in his mouth--I promptly got it out as soon as I took the picture!) I have put him in the truck several times, really just because I thought it would be cute, but he put himself in it...with no help. He was so proud of himself and then cried when he could not get out of the truck. He does the same thing with Caroline's little chairs---but he can get out of those all by himself..jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment