Well, our swing set has seen it's last day in the Odom backyard. Troy decided it was becoming a hazard to our kids and kids that may come visit and he started taking it down yesterday. We aquired the set via home-ownership and I think it has been here since this house was built (it was REALLY old) and this house is about 32 years old. It has served us well, but it was time to say goodbye! Hayes & Caroline both cried about this loss, but have since recovered (though we have not been outside in the backyard again for them to realize that it is really gone!). Troy finished taking it down yesterday and we were shocked as we thought it would have taken much longer. The skrews were rusty but they came off easily (I say easily since I only watched).
Monday, February 18, 2008
So Long, Swing Set
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment