Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend, Lisa, tagged me & she did it forever ago and it has taken me this long to think of things that not everyone would know about me (I am pretty much an open book). I am supposed to think of seven and that is really hard for me, but I'll try.....

1. My hair constantly falls out---I know, gross, but it's true. It drives Troy totally crazy since it is all over the bathroom, but since having children I can't keep my hair. This is strange since I have the thickest head of hair ever, but it continues to fall out. So, if I turn up bald one day it would be no surprise to anyone now! And, my hair is terribly curly---I just use a CHI daily!

2. I love to shop with my Dad! Not everyone has a Dad that is a good shopper, but I do. He can walk into a store and pick out things I could never pick out (& I usually like what he picks out!). It is something he, my sister & brother & I love do to together (I don't know if my brother loves it, but he participates) and is always fun. My dad is the most patient person in the WORLD and he is the most wonderful shopping companion. He never complains & I love shopping with him---I don't really like shopping with other people besides him & my sister, & recently my friend Kelly--she is a good shopper, too--and Catherine is a great companion for consignment sales!). Most girls love to shop with anyone, but I am picky---sorry, friends! hahaha

3. I LOVE the sunset. I am not a fan of the sunrise (since I am NOT a morning person), but I love a good sunset. The best one I can remember was in Nerja, Spain, on the Balcon de Europa. It was amazing. It reminds me of how good God is and I am always amazed by how cool a sunset can really be.

4. I am a TERRIBLE speller! Many people find this shocking (Sara Nicholson) as I am a former English teacher, but I have just never taken to spelling. I have always used spell checker or a dictionary (fyi, the spell checker on this program is out, so I am sure this is full of errors---sorry!)

5. No matter how hard I try, my house stays a mess. I can clean it up and not 10 minutes later it is a cluttered mess! I would blame it on kids, but as Troy would tell you, this would happen before they arrived---I try to keep a tidy house, but it somehow just doesn't happen. If you pop in unannounced, you can see first hand!

6. My vision has IMPROVED over the years! I wore glasses when I was younger and into college, but I don't need them now----amazing, huh!

7. This isn't something that is a 'little known fact' but it is something I think everyone should know---- I LOVE WALT DISNEY WORLD!!! When Troy & I started dating I worked at Disney World and we have been going to Disney ever since. We both LOVE everything about it. People question us on why we go there again & again and we go because we are comfortable there. It is clean, the people are nice & if you go during the right season, it isn't crowded. Some people go to the beach every year, why can't we do Disney???? If you need to know how to go to Disney on a budget, just ask us---we are pros!!!

Whew, that was hard! Now I tag Catherine, Laura, Nikki & Lauren!

2 comments:

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

I'm with ya on the hair falling out thing! Mine does the same thing, and it drives Justin bonkers...especially when I forget to get it out of the shower :-)
Except, mine has been that way my whole life, not just since babies. I always thought it was because my hair was so thick - but who knows?
Lisa

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I have a blog now, too! Come see :) www.flowersfamilyfun.blogspot.com. I tagged you to try hairmixer.com and see what you can come up with and post your new looks. See my blog to view my creations!! :)