Wednesday, February 20, 2008

School Day Sub

I was able to sub in Hayes' class on Tuesday and had the best time! The children in his class are so sweet and are all so good! Both of the real teachers were out, so two subs were having to wing it with 10 toddlers. I had a blast! Hayes cried if I would hold another kid, but once he realized I was staying, he was fine. I have been a sub in his room before and he has done this every time, so I was expecting it. He also loved to get into this box full of toys. I thought it was hilarious! He and his friend, Sidney Clare, are a hoot together. They pick at eachother and kiss nonstop. Sidney Clare's mom & I are friends and we laugh about having to keep them apart already. I love being in the school with the kids as I love to see how they interact with other children.

Here Hayes is climbing in the box and Ava is watching him wondering what in the world he is doing!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

That would be so fun to see my kids with the kids in their classes! Somehow I don't think my kids teachers have been out even one day! I would have so much fun doing that!!!!

Kathy Mc said...

I finally found your blog! You substituted in Hayes class? Now you know why I love my job!! We have Grandparents Day this Friday(29th). We expect around 500 people! I usually get a severe case of butterflies but manage to get through it. I will check often for more Odom Family Fun. Much love Kathy Mc

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

Hey! Catherine invited me to your mom's clothes party. I am coming for sure!! can't wait to see all the clothes. gonna need some cute brother/sister outfits! i am so excited. we did come up with a name. she is going to be named after my mom and brother... mari blake