Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Breakfast wtih Hayes



Caroline spent the night with Gamma so Hayes & I had the opportunity to spend some quality time together. He was kind enough to sleep in until 7:45 (but woke up at 4:05 this morning!) and was a happy kid all day. We started off the morning with yougart and strawberries (Caroline's favorite breakfast, but she was not here so Hayes was able to indulge). As you can see he enjoyed his breakfast! He was a total mess. I think he enjoys his meals better when he wears them instead of when he actually eats them. He did manage to get down about 3 or 4 strawberries and half the jar of yougart; I think the other half is in the bathtub drain! We had a great morning and missed Caroline but Hayes enjoyed reigning the house. It is so much fun to see how different he is when she is not around and how he changes to keep up or keep her away when she is around. They are such fun siblings and I love watching them grow.

3 comments:

The Idea Girl said...

Too cute! I wish I was sharing b-fast with you guys!

Loren Rae

Sara said...

Hey Brittany, It's your Canadian blog stalker :) Glad to know Emily put your mind at ease and let you know it was me! Looks like yall are doing great! I can't believe how big Caroline and Hayes are getting! Can't wait to see you at some of Em's wedding festivities. It seems like just yesterday it was your wedding we were planning!

NIKKI said...

Yummy breakfast!! Looks like a good one!