Well, we had to buy ANOTHER car seat for Caroline. This will be number 3 for her but this one should last for the duration of her car seat riding life. Her head was taller than the top of the old car seat, so it was time to move on up. I didn't realize she would get so tall so fast, but she did and we had to make the move. We picked out a seat that she could use the 5-point buckle on for a bit longer as I am not ready for her to be in a booster (though I think she is tall enough and she may weigh enough---we are staying 5-pointed as long as we can). We adjusted the buckles and she and Hayes faught over test seating in the living room. Here she is not happy about being buckled in and not being able to get out. She was happy for the previous 10 seconds she was buckled in I just missed the photo op!
Oh The Drama!!!
Oh The Drama!!!.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment