
Caroline & Hayes go to Mother's Morning Out on Tuesday & Tursday, so they were able to celebrate Valentine's Day with their friends. I tried to take pictures of them before school & I didn't do such a great job. The kids usually have their parties at the same time and I have to dash between rooms as not to feel guilty about missing a party (I know Hayes would not realize if I missed it, but I would feel awful), but this time, the teachers in Hayes' class decided to do a breakfast party. It was perfect! He ate TONS of breakfast and we had the best time together. He loved watching all the moms & dads play with the kids (his friends) and I had fun spending that undivided time with him.
Caroline's party started at 10, so I had a short break between parties. She was so shocked to see me there. When they came in from the playground, I was standing off to the side, a bit behind another mom. She looked
around a bit noticing everyone and then spotted me. She quickly exclaimed, "Mommy, You Came!!!"....I wanted to cry----did she think I wouldn't come? I have been at everything. It was still sweet of her to be excited to see me as I know there will be a time that I can't be at every party or event and she will be just fine. She and her friends are too cute and she tends to seat herself at the 'head' of the table at every event I have been to. I keep meaning to ask her teacher if she always sits there or if it is just for party days.
around a bit noticing everyone and then spotted me. She quickly exclaimed, "Mommy, You Came!!!"....I wanted to cry----did she think I wouldn't come? I have been at everything. It was still sweet of her to be excited to see me as I know there will be a time that I can't be at every party or event and she will be just fine. She and her friends are too cute and she tends to seat herself at the 'head' of the table at every event I have been to. I keep meaning to ask her teacher if she always sits there or if it is just for party days. .jpg)

.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment