So today has been a rather quiet day and the kids have been so good. We went to my Wed. Bible study this morning at "The Big Church" as Caroline calls is (we go to a smaller church on a regular basis and the big church for this particular Bible study). Caroline doesn't love going until she gets there and then she perks up. Today was no different. Hayes cried when I dropped him off and that makes my 2 hours away very hard but he is usually happy when I pick him up. He fell asleep on the way home but Caroline was going strong. She read books all afternoon and once Hayes woke up she got him into the reading mode! Hayes has a tent in his room and before I could catch her, she had toted the tent all the way through the house and into the playroom. They had filled the tent (upside down) with books and were quietly reading. It was so sweet to see them actually get along and even sweeeter to see them reading books together! Other than the reading time, not much is going on!



0 comments:
Post a Comment