Sunday, October 09, 2011

U7 & U5 Fall 2011 Soccer




































































Two kids, two teams, two games at the same time~all the time=AWFUL PICTURES! I didn't realize how bad my pictures were from the season until I sat down to look at them and realized I didn't really have many...any. Most of their games were at the exact same time so I was typically field hopping and that didn't usually lend itself to photos since I wanted to really watch their games. This season was great other than the times. Caroline loved playing the actual game. She is very aggressive on the field and really loves to run, run, run. She is asking when soccer will start again and I'm glad she has found something she really enjoys. Hayes had fun but is still working out the rules of the game. He would throw his arms up and cheer when he would kick the ball anywhere outside of the white lines...um, no goal buddy. He didn't care, he was thrilled and beyond proud of himself. We were glad he was having fun. He isn't so sure about soccer next season but I'm betting his sister will get the best of him & we'll see him on the field.

0 comments: