
Troy and I always have fun at the Southern Miss games but as the kids have gotten older they have really started to enjoy going with us to the games. We took them with us to a game a few weeks ago so Caroline could participate in a Cheer Camp/Clinic put on by the cheerleaders and Hayes could have the entire day to just hang out at the tailgate area and have the climbing tree to himself. Such fun for him! I did bring sidewalk chalk and that was a HUGE hit for all of the kids that were within about a 4 block radius. They loved and used it all. I will be sure to bring that again next time. What fun memories for these kiddos. Both can and will sit still thru an entire game but could really care less about what's going on with football. The Eagles are actually playing pretty well this season so I am thankful they can sit still for a game! I know Troy is thankful~honestly I just sit and visit :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment