Hayes catching at ride on the pony just before dark~he was thrilled!
Parker & Hayes
Hayes, Molly Marie, Emerson
"Mom, did you know in the old days people used to talk on phones like this?"
I think Covenant does Back to School night at just the right time of year. It's not in the first few weeks of school when you are so exhausted you can't think clearly and it isn't so far out you are drowning in activities. We had it in mid-September and as you can see it was a Rodeo and the kids had a ball. Hayes had a grand Ol' time showing me around and letting me hang out with his friends. They had pony rides that we did end up catching right before we left and he still talks about how fantastic they were. I really believe he is in love with the 'GO FISH' game as he truly thinks he is fishing for a prize. Love that kid! So innocent and sweet. Caroline had soccer on this night so Troy was with her and I let Hayes have the run of the school without her tagging along. I think he enjoyed himself. I'm actually really sad this is our last year at Covenant. We have the most precious class and an outstanding teacher~tough act to follow next year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment