I go to a Bible study at church and that just so happens to be where Caroline goes to school. The Bible study gets out about the same time she heads to lunch so I thought it would be a fun treat for me to pop in and eat lunch with her last week. Boy was I right. She loved every second of it and so did I. She told me all about her friends, she laughed and I'm not even sure she ate a single bite she was so excited. She and Anna laughed and made silly faces but I didn't mind because they are just so cute! Two other moms were there doing Bible study so we all popped in together. Lisa came to visit Eliza and Kelly came to see Katherine. What a fun day these girls had! Caroline keeps asking me when our next lunch date is. I like to keep her guessing ;)
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Lunch Date with My Girl
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment