


Caroline and Hayes have been going to the library with me since they were both in their infant carriers and they have grown to LOVE our local library. The kids section is heaven on earth to them and that makes me beyond happy. We have been talking about getting each child their very own library card and making each child fully responsible for the books that are checked out from the library under their names {let's face it, I typically keep up with all books~shoes, socks, backpacks, keys, ponytail holders, clothes...you name it, I'm the keeper-of-things}. They were both on board and beyond excited to sign right up for their cards. I have been proud of the way they have taken care of their library books and have watched the calendar to make sure we aren't late in returning their books. We can't quite make it a whole two weeks without going in there though; we'll never be late!

0 comments:
Post a Comment