Sunday, October 16, 2011

Gymnastics



Caroline asked to take gymnastics again this year and she has loved every second of it. She has very long legs and is fun to watch on the balance beam as she is very graceful and can twirl around on it like she is on the ground. It's amazing to me since I have very little balance and couldn't walk on a beam if you paid me! Though she is good on the beam, she says her favorite part of gymnastics would have to be the bars. She loves to do flips on them. I didn't take gymnastics for long so I don't know all of the technical words for everything, but I'm loving that she thinks it's fun. She is in a class with LOTS of other first graders from her school so it's a fun social hour for me and Hayes has a great time playing with other brothers in the waiting room. I was able to snap two pics on the first day and I'll try to capture more before this year is over~the top one is of Caroline and Gracie. They are ALWAYS like this when they are around each other. They are a mess. Caroline and Katherine are in the bottom photo. I just laughed when these two showed up in the same outfits....Kelly and I somehow always have matching clothes for these two. They have been dressing alike since they were 3 :). Such sweet friends we have been blessed with.

0 comments: