Uncle Brett came to town this weekend and I firmly believe our children are now spoiled rotten. THEY LOVE Brett! He brought his dog, Lucy, and the kids were in heaven. No, we are not pet people but we are the kind of people that like for others to have a pet, we just don't want one of our own (no hate emails, please). Anyway, Hayes is now a professional dog walker and we fear he'll move on up to Manhattan to start a pretty lucrative business.
Caroline loved Lucy too and wanted to play with her. One game we played was 'Hold and Chase'...meaning Brett & Troy would hold a child and Lucy would chase them. It was hilarious. I have about 200 pictures of this adventure so I may have to swap some out if they aren't clear.
Caroline loved Lucy too and wanted to play with her. One game we played was 'Hold and Chase'...meaning Brett & Troy would hold a child and Lucy would chase them. It was hilarious. I have about 200 pictures of this adventure so I may have to swap some out if they aren't clear.***********The evolution of a Family Photo************
Here are a FEW pictures of my attempt of a family shot...why oh why does a picture involving children end up like this? At least we can identify everyone....squirming or not :) Enjoy!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comments:
I just noticed Caroline's adorable haircut in these pics, how cute!!!!!
Post a Comment