Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Magic House Fun

This month has been flying by & we have not stopped, thus the lack of blogging. My niece, Grace, had her THIRD birthday last weekend so I loaded up the kids, my mom & grandmother and we made the trek to St. Louis.
I really think that St. Louis is one of my favorite places to visit. Almost everything is free and there are so many super neat things to do.
The main reason I love going to STL is to see my sister.I love getting to see her and just hang out. The kids are getting old enough to not constantly fight or bug one another so we are starting to be able to do more. My hopes are high anyway. We have season passes to Six Flags so I hope my sister likes me as much as I like her---we plan on being up there a lot this summer to use those passes!
This trip our first stop was to the Magic House. We (namely me) had a blast in this house. It was very busy and kids everywhere but we joined in and made our way through the house. It is basically a huge children's museum with everything you can imagine hands-on. Hayes was in heaven! My kids enjoyed the Louis & Clark section as they played fish, tent and campfire longer than should be allowed. I guess they were just missing Troy.
This will be a must from here on out. Coupons were available so we ended up only paying for adults, no kids! If you are in STL with kids, go!

0 comments: