Thursday, April 30, 2009

All To Myself


After picking Caroline up from school today I had a picnic lunch ready and we headed to the zoo. Everyone that I talked to today kept asking me who we were going with---WE WENT ALONE! I try to go to the zoo alone with the kids every so often {we do love company though} just so I can spend the undivided time with my children. When it is just the three of us, Caroline comes alive verbally & Hayes really tries to play whatever Caroline wants him to play. They are all about the animals when it is just us. Today was a great day for us at the zoo, not too crowded, weather was nice and the kids got along {sans a fit or two, but who's counting?}.

We stayed for about an hour and a half then headed to the Science Museum to walk around and check out the birds and the fish. What a fun day for the kiddos and their mama!

1 comments:

NIKKI said...

What an AWESOME momma you are!