Driving in from St. Louis last week I noticed I had about 3 missed calls from Catherine. She had the 'baby' aka Monogram machine so I figured something must have been wrong. Boy, was I wrong. Bob the Builder was going to be in town and she was taking Thomas. I got excited as I never get to do stuff like this with Hayes so we quickly agreed to tickets and then I put the pedal to the metal to get home. We had aprox. 20 minutes to get both of us bathed, dressed and ready and we made it!
The show was cute and Hayes was all about certain aspects of it but overall it was not as entertaining as I had hoped. I think the 20 minute intermission didn't do much for those little attention spans. But it was a fun adventure to do with Hayes while Caroline enjoyed time with Troy playing golf! I want to go see Playhouse Disney when they come around....that would be fun!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment