My brother and his family traveled from Texas to spend Easter weekend with my mom, grandmother & our family. We love having them visit & we hate we don't see them more {4 times a year just isn't enough}. The weekend was beautiful and most of our time together was spent outdoors. We had a great time dying eggs, hiding eggs and throwing them down if there wasn't a prize inside (are our kids the only ones that do this? since when was there a prize in every egg?). I love spending holidays in Hattiesburg at my grandmother's house as it is holds so many childhood memories that I want to share with my kids. I could write a narrative about each picture but I won't since I am doing good to even upload these days but we really did have a wonderful visit with my brother, grandmother and mom. 
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
For Texas
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment