Troy will officially try to hack into my blog page and take this off but before he can do that I wanted to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He isn't one for attention on his birthday & that is so strange to me since I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY! But the day has arrived and so we will celebrate. We have actually been celebrating all weekend to the point that Caroline so politely asked me today "is Daddy done being the birthday boy because I want a turn....he's been birthday boy too long, don't you think, Mom?'
So Troy, here is to you on the last day of your birthday celebration---Happy Birthday! I love that I have been able to spend 12 birthdays with you and I can't wait to see what the next 112 look like---life is only getting better. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband, father, friend and one who loves and serves the Lord. I am so blessed to walk beside you in this life....you are amazing! I love that when our children are with you they are totally safe, content and loved. What a gift they have in you. I Love you!

**I think this is one of my favorite pictures even though neither of them have big smiles. Caroline was exhausted and she would typically come to me or Gamma for a seat, but on this day she crawled right up to Troy and just rested. The two of them just sat and were still for about a half an hour. It was beautiful. He was soaking up every minute of her as he knows these moments won't last forever.....


1 comments:
Awe, it is fun to celebrate our guys, even when they try to act like they do not like it
Post a Comment