Ohio came to town today. She was on a much needed Spring Break from The Ohio State University. Ohio is often referred to as Sara. Can I say how much I love Sara? Sara was a junior in high school when I was HER TEACHER (yes, that makes me feel old), but let me just add that I was like 21 when I taught her and she was oh, 17. Sara was inseparable with another student of mine, Emily. I didn't have them in an English class rather they were on the yearbook (the best class to teach, hands down!). Emily, Sara and I have stayed close over the years and I was delighted that she stopped in to visit for a bit.
Hayes took right to Sara while Caroline took a bit to warm up. I think Hayes thought she was here to babysit as he walked right up to her and gave her a warm hug. He then went right on to his business running through the house with no shirt on!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comments:
Oh yearbook! Those were the days - now I feel old! Ha :)
PS. Meg Mac is getting married. Wasn't sure if you knew. October of 2010, I believe.
Post a Comment