Lauren, Emily & I have been friends for as long as I can remember. We all three grew up in Hattiesburg and all three of us no longer live there. Lauren has moved a few times and is currently in Arkansas, with her husband and twins. Emily has also moved around but is now planted in our area with her husband and two girls plus one on the way. When Lauren was passing through heading back to Hattiesburg we all gathered at Emily's house to play & visit.
I was so nervous that it would be totally disastrous with six kids 4 and under but it was great. They all played well and had a great time while the three of us got to visit. They were all super busy and I had a time getting a picture of each child....some pics you'll have to enlarge to see how sweet they all are. And Josh (Emily's husband) was a sport to take a group shot. We only had to take about 10 to get a semi-decent one ;).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comments:
How fun!!!!! It is always great to get together with great friends and have the children actually let you visit some, ha
Post a Comment