Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another Family Fun Night

Caroline's school holds a fundraiser that is called 'Family Fun Night'. Boy Caroline was excited when she found out we were going to a real family fun night & not just the kind we have in our living room each Friday & Saturday night. The school's volunteers really do a great job with this night as there are booths & games set up and the kids have a ball. I loved the silent auction though I didn't 'win' anything.
Caroline bolted to the face painting booth & thankfully she picked out a ladybug. It was actually pretty cute. I was nervous she was going to follow her friend, Will, and pick out a mustache.
What great dads these kids have. Here you have Troy, Kevin D. & Chris B. working the Nacho Booth....they were doing such a great job & we thought about letting them work there all night but we needed help with the kids, so they only had to sell Nachos for about half an hour---great guys or what?
When Caroline was not in the bounce house she could be found one of two places: playing golf (I know, Troy, my dad, & brother love that) or at the cookie walk (um, I am thinking she gets that from me). She and Ellen did the cookie walk numerous times and Caroline finally won after about the 8th walk.
The night was finally ending & Troy was trying to explain to Caroline it was time to head home. You can see from the pictures how the talk went. He started out firm & in the authority position & ended up having to get to her level to remind her that he was boss & it was time to go. Thankfully a major meltdown did not occur. Family Fun Night it was!

0 comments: