Monday, March 30, 2009

My Loves










These are the three people that I get to spend my life with. Going on a new adventure every single day is such a joy. One of my favorite times of the day is when Troy gets home from work and when he gets the kids all geared up. Not to say that I am always in the mood for three people running through the house like wild monkeys but the sound of the three of them playing, in a way that only Troy can play with them, makes my heart happy.
Here, Troy & Hayes are hiding from me. Hayes thinks it is a hoot to hide with Troy and then scream for me to come look for them. It shocks him every single time when I find them under the blanket in the middle of the floor in the den.....love the innocence of a child.
After a long, busy day I love standing in the doorway as Troy reads to the kids. We typically each take a child, read books to them then switch as to get one on one time with each child. But, these days they have enjoyed reading together. This night Troy was reading to them both, wearing a hat that Caroline asked him to wear. She loves it when he plays dress up with her and she really does think he hung the moon...I know he did!