When it rained here for over a week straight I really thought we may go stir crazy. Spring Break week was super long but we were granted a few really pretty days to get out and enjoy the weather. The first of the pretty days we got together with several friends and headed to our church playground. Can I tell you how wonderful it was to play there rather than the public parks? The playground is fenced in, there were several kids there but most of them knew each other really well & we didn't have to worry about them wandering off with strangers or strangers inviting them over to their picnic area. Seriously, crowded parks totally stress me out. Both of my kids tend to run (really fast) in different directions and it just is stressful. This day, however, was not stressful at all. I loaded up the jump h
ouse, plugged it in and the kids had swings, a big playground, & clean bathrooms...w
hat more could we ask for? Enjoy the pics from our play group..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Play Group Fun
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I know what you mean, it is horrible being stuck inside all day every day. Glad you guys got out a little too!!!!!
Post a Comment