We have spent the last several 'Patriotic' holidays with the Jeffress family and this past weekend was no exception. We headed out to Melissa, Mack and Logan's house on Monday late afternoon for a cookout and had a great time. Caroline was able to spend the night with Gamma, was exhausted and fell asleep on the way there. Once we were there I figured she would wake up but she kept on sleeping! She finally woke up right in time for supper and some fun with the animals. Mack & Melissa have 2 cats and 2 dogs that my children LOVE. Every time we go they both try to find the animals and I think the animals have learned to run from them. Caroline found one cat in the sink and thought it was hilarious. She wanted Louis to jump to her but he did not want any part of her.
I went to find my children when they were quiet for a bit and where did I find them? The MASTER SHOWER! How embarrassing---good thing Melissa & Mack are our best friends and this was no big deal. They had a great time playing Dora & Diego in the shower but I had to scoot them out before they started shaving before they were old enough.
The kids really play well together and we had a great time...Thanks Jeffress Family!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Weekend Fun
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment