Okay, so I have been reading the blog Post Secret for a while now and have really seen some thoughtful postcards (& some offensive ones, so beware when reading these). I have never seen one that I thought Troy sent in, though it would not shock me if he did one day. Well, today was the day. Post Secret posts new secrets every Sunday and I can't wait to see the new ones (weird, I know) well today was no exception. I clicked on and much to my disbelief, I really think Troy sent this one in...
When I asked him about it, his face went blank and he didn't say a word. Perhaps it was because he sent it in or maybe he was relieved that someone else has a spouse that doesn't load the dishwasher like an OCD individual. No matter the reason, it made me laugh and I am off to load our dishwasher....INCORRECTLY according to Troy---but hey, we have clean dishes!!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Post Secret
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My secret is I thought I was the only one who was adicted to Post Secret!!! I share your obsession...and I too am given lessons on loading the dishwasher from my husband. How did we ever get along without them?
I'll teach the class---I'm certified!
Post a Comment