To all of my friends with children, I have a bone to pick....If anyone knew about the 'Cookies for Kids' program at Wal-Mart and you have been holding out on sharing this tip, WHAT'S THAT ABOUT???
I was in Wal-Mart with both kids yesterday and was pulling out every trick in my book to keep them entertained while I bought only what we HAD to have when I ran into my friend, Jodi. Kanon was happily eating a sugar cookie and she was kind enough to fill me in on this Wal-Mart tip.
When you arrive, or your kids get bored, stop by the bakery counter and ask for a cookie for your kids. They will gladly give you two small cookies for kids 6 and under and one large cookie for kids ages 6-12 (I only know these details because the lady spent about 4 or 5 minutes explaining the program to me!). The kids LOVED the cookies and I was forever thankful as it kept them busy for the rest of my shopping.
So, head to Wallyword and get a cookie or two for your little ones and happy shopping!!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Cookies for Kids
Posted by odomfamilyfun at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Do they have a "Cookies for Adults's Program"??? Walmart shopping makes me a little restless too. I like snacks.
I did not know about that either! Thanks for sharing!
you are too funny! i am so glad it helped out with the walmart blues for yall, too!
Post a Comment