Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of Mother's Morning Out










I am a bit late posting this but I wanted to get it in (this is my journal/scrapbook so I don't always post in time, but I do want a record of what we do...better late than never). The kids had their last day of MMO out last week (huge sigh) and they had a great day. It was pouring down rain when I dropped them off & they actually let Hayes get out in the carpool line...huge help for me!


Caroline had a program that was darling/hilarious and she did GREAT! She knew the songs and didn't run off stage. I was so proud of her. They were performing several farm songs so they had to wear white or red with the 'farmer scarf'. She was too cute! When they all came out on stage they all looked for their parents. Caroline spotted Troy in the back and me in my seat. She said, 'I see my daddy!' and I thought I was going to melt! She had a cookout (indoor) party and we brought our bounce house to the school that they blew up in the room. (FYI, if you have little ones & they like to jump, get a home bounce house...it is wonderful and fully worth every penny!!!) The kids had a ball and were totally worn out at the end of the day.


Hayes also had a party and they just ate a yummy breakfast, but didn't have a program (how disastrous would that have been?). My mom was able to attend Caroline's program and visit with Hayes at his party. Hayes LOVES my mother & when he sees her unexpectedly he runs around and completely falls out on the floor with excitement. I'll have to get it on video because it is really like nothing I have ever seen.


We have really been happy with the Mother's Morning Out program we have had the kids in this year and have LOVED all of the kid's teachers. They have been so great to our children and just really love the Lord...what else could we ask for?

1 comments:

NIKKI said...

How awesome is a program that you just LOVE your kids going to! Mine are really missing "school" already..it's going to be a long summer! :)