Here are a few (lots) of pics from the party and I will post tomorrow with the rest....I am exhausted so this is all I can do for now...and they aren't in order, I may organize tomorrow, but don't count on it :)
.jpg)
Cake by Dream Cakes
Katherine & Grant
Caroline & Friends opening gifts
After party pics
Katherine, Kelly & Caroline, Me
My family & my WONDERFUL Dad---he made this day soooo special!!!
Fun with Troy (Daddy)
Pizza Time
Michelle, Ethan, Anna, Andrew
Opening a gift after the party...'whew, this one was hard'
Sweet Katherine
Elizabeth & Matthew.jpg)
Elizabeth, Muffin, Chase & Christy
What a night! Caroline had her birthday party at Pump It Up and we had a great time! She was so excited about her birthday party and has been asking for a 'Jumpy House' party for MONTHS now. It went far better than we had expected and Caroline was in such a great mood. I thought the party was doomed when she didn't want to get up from her nap and said she could go to the jumpy house tomorrow...that would have been bad. She finally woke up when she actually saw the building (which she screams at every time we drive by). She perked right up and was ready for the party. My dad, Popz, helped me load up the kids and we headed to the party. We had a blast!!!.jpg)
.jpg)
Sweet Caroline
.jpg)
Blowing out 3 Candles
Johnny (above) & Connor below.jpg)
Watching the informative video....jpg)
Caroline & Bella
Ethan
Melanie & Aubrey Kate
Ethan
Melanie & Aubrey KateShe had such a special day with all of her friends and we missed several friends that couldn't come. We feel so blessed to have such a great (& large) group of friends that love our kids and our family. Each of these kids here are from families that Troy and I have known over the years from different phases of our life and we LOVE getting together with all of them. The dads that were there (and there were lots) were amazing with the kids....hats off to you, Dads! Here are a few pics (well, a lot of pics) from our day...

Robin & Manze (I'll post FUNNY video of Tommy & Manze tomorrow...stay tuned, you won't want to miss it!!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Popz & Caroline
.jpg)
Hayes & 'Old McDonald' as he calls this balloon....
.jpg)

3 comments:
Happy 3rd Birthday Caroline! Looks like she had a blast! Love the cake and of course their precious outfits!
LOoks like an amazing party!!! Loved her cake! It's BEAUTIFUL!
Missed this post. Happy 3rd B'day Caroline! Brit, let me know if you got the girls' invitation. I wasn't sure if I got your address correct.
Post a Comment