I can't believe today is Caroline's 3rd Birthday! Where has the time gone? (The first three pictures are each taken on her birthday, 1,2 &3) We are having her party at Pump It Up today and she is so excited. Thankfully she is down for a nap as I type so she'll be ready to go come 6:15!!! Grace (my sister Tricia's daughter) sent Caroline a new baby doll, which she LOVES! She has taken this new found friend everywhere today and she loves feeding her. Troy & I gave her a wooden stroller to push her new friend in and it was a hit! She is too much fun and I love seeing her personality develop. Speaking of developing, Uncle Brett (Troy's brother) sent Caroline caterpillars. We are watching them move around and soon they will turn into butterflies! We are so excited and I'll do an entire post on that soon....it is so neat!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Happy Brithday Caroline!! I hope you have a GREAT one!
Post a Comment