



On Sunday afternoon we loaded up the kids and headed to the local pumpkin patch for a fun filled day. Our friends Hays and Brooke joined us for the fun and I am sure they are still in recovery mode as they don't have kids, yet. Hays is a great photographer and usually takes pictures of wildlife, but we figur
ed that our kids counted as wildlife so he was oh so kind and took tons of pictures for us on our little outing. And by the way, yes, it is confusing with two boys by the name of Hays or Hayes there....note: my little Hayes has an 'E' and the grown Hays has just an 'S' ....now that we got that cleared up....
ed that our kids counted as wildlife so he was oh so kind and took tons of pictures for us on our little outing. And by the way, yes, it is confusing with two boys by the name of Hays or Hayes there....note: my little Hayes has an 'E' and the grown Hays has just an 'S' ....now that we got that cleared up....The kids had a blast on the hayride and couldn't get enough of the 'farm' that we were seeing while riding through the country. They both loved all of the animals, especially April, the Zeedonk. We ended up in a pumpkin patch where everyone got to get a pumpkin. Caroline picked out a pumpkin for everyone and tried to carry every single one all by hers
elf. Hayes did too and he was a bit more successful. I figured they would be totally worn out by the time we got home but they didn't even sleep on the car ride b
ack to our house. I think it was because they were in performance mode for Hays and Brooke. I tried to snap a few pics of the kids with Hays and Brooke and it was hilarious! Trying to get a two year old and a three year old to stay still is next to impossible....hahha.
elf. Hayes did too and he was a bit more successful. I figured they would be totally worn out by the time we got home but they didn't even sleep on the car ride b
ack to our house. I think it was because they were in performance mode for Hays and Brooke. I tried to snap a few pics of the kids with Hays and Brooke and it was hilarious! Trying to get a two year old and a three year old to stay still is next to impossible....hahha.Here are a few fun fall pics--Enjoy.




2 comments:
Awe, those pics are really cute, they really show their personalities! We tried to go out to the hayride and patch last week but Pepper got sick. Maybe next year, cause Russ is gone offshore this week!!! Looks like you guys had fun!
CUTE pics!!! Doing my pumpkin patch this weekend...pray for me! A new family of kids every 15 minutes! :)
His pics are beuatiufl..I wish I had the "eye" for wildlife pics!
By the way your kids are not even close to being wildlife! :)
Post a Comment