
Tonight our church had a fun Reformation Celebration for all of the kids and 'big kids' and it was great fun. Caroline wanted to dress up as a snow princess though I am not sure where she came up with that. So she wore the same outfit we wore last year. Good thing it still fit. Hayes has thrown fits to not put on a costume and I have not pushed the issue. I ask him once and if he doesn't want to participate I do not make him. Well tonight I asked him if he wanted to be an elephant or a beaver (both really great costumes sent to us via Aunt Loren Rae). He announced with a trumpet sound that he was going to be an elephant. And that he was. He wore the elephant costume the entire night. It was great! Now who knows if he'll wear it on the actual trick or treat night but at least I got a few good pics tonight. Here are a few to hold you over (mostly Loren
...hehhe....we love it so Thanks so much...we think he is darling in it!) As usual Caroline pranced around in her princess costume and she and her little best friend Baker had a ball. 

...hehhe....we love it so Thanks so much...we think he is darling in it!) As usual Caroline pranced around in her princess costume and she and her little best friend Baker had a ball. 






3 comments:
Soooo cute!!!!!! You guys even got a family picture.
I'm officially appeased! :)
SOO CUTE! Love the family pic!
Post a Comment