Last Friday my mom and John took the kids and I to the fair. The kids were perfectly behaved (& for my regular readers you know I do not say 'perfectly' often...so I am very serious when I say they were PERFECT) and we had a blast. We were so sad that the rides didn't open until three that afternoon but the kids didn't seem to mind. They loved all of the sights and wer
e totally content at the petting zoo. Most all of these pictures were taken while we were at the petting zoo and boy did we have a great time. John bought carrots for Caroline and Hayes and he helped them feed the animals. The Alpaca decided that John didn't give him enough carrots and that mean ol' animal decided that he would spit all over John. Mom and I thought it was hilarious, John didn't think it was. Caroline was horrified that an animal would do that and would not walk past the 'spitting animal' for fear that he would spit on her. Once we got John all cleaned up and mom and I could control ourselves from laughing we had to peel Hayes off of the fence. I think he was trying to climb over to attack the alpaca but he was climbing in the wrong pen. We had a ball that day and it was such a great way to introduce the kids the state fair. Troy and I took them on Monday night and I'll blog about that later (Troy already did, so if you are interested, hop on over to his blog).
If you do read Troy's blog, you will see the reason we opted out of the cotton candy---she had it while we were here and we still have some at our
house now!
e totally content at the petting zoo. Most all of these pictures were taken while we were at the petting zoo and boy did we have a great time. John bought carrots for Caroline and Hayes and he helped them feed the animals. The Alpaca decided that John didn't give him enough carrots and that mean ol' animal decided that he would spit all over John. Mom and I thought it was hilarious, John didn't think it was. Caroline was horrified that an animal would do that and would not walk past the 'spitting animal' for fear that he would spit on her. Once we got John all cleaned up and mom and I could control ourselves from laughing we had to peel Hayes off of the fence. I think he was trying to climb over to attack the alpaca but he was climbing in the wrong pen. We had a ball that day and it was such a great way to introduce the kids the state fair. Troy and I took them on Monday night and I'll blog about that later (Troy already did, so if you are interested, hop on over to his blog).
If you do read Troy's blog, you will see the reason we opted out of the cotton candy---she had it while we were here and we still have some at our
house now! .jpg)


.jpg)



1 comments:
Post a Comment