
I was doing the dishes on Wednesday and all was quiet in the house. This means that nothing good is going on so I went to the back to check on things. I really had left the children unattended for about two minutes and here is what I found---Hayes' room in total disarray, Caroline was in one of my childhood dance costumes (any Hattiesburg Garlinda girls out there have this lovely pink costumes---hahah) and Hayes had been dressed by Caroline in a little girl's Guatemalan skirt. I kid you not, this happened! Caroline was so proud that Hayes wanted to play dress up with her and that she had dressed him. The phone was ringing off the hook, I couldn't find my camera and I couldn't stop laughing. It really was a hoot around the house. Oh, my life! What a day. After cleaning the room Caroline decided that Hayes needed to wear another costume but he wanted no part of her plans and he wanted to play with his toolbox. Today was another story----we'll see how long she tries to dress him up and for how long he plays along. I didn't have my camera out today but let's just say that the Guatemalan skirt has become a regular garment of choice these days...
Yes, Caroline is giving me a nasty look when I told her that Hayes didn't have to leave the skirt on if he didn't want to and I wasn't going to 'make' him dance with her if he didn't want to...oh the drama around here.

Yes, Caroline is giving me a nasty look when I told her that Hayes didn't have to leave the skirt on if he didn't want to and I wasn't going to 'make' him dance with her if he didn't want to...oh the drama around here.



5 comments:
I am laughing out loud. Yes, your day you described is hilarious, but so is a little detail in one of your pictures. Enlarge the one of Caroline giving a nasty look. That teddy bear over her left shoulder has an "arm" coming from between its legs. Maybe it's just me or my mind is in the gutter, but when I first looked at it, it looks vulgar. Ha ha!! I think the backgrounds in pictures are sometimes as good as what you're taking pictures of!!!!!
Glad to see that Garlinda costume coming back for a second life. Nothing like vintage dress up. Poor JA has nothing of the sort.
Yes, get your mind out of the gutter! That is a tinkerbell sleeping bag and that is her arm---shame on you Carly!!! So sad JA doesn't have any dance costumes from the olden days...take a dance class now and give her your costume ;) hahaha
this is sooo funny!! i am laughing so hard!! i have got to be there to see this in person one day!
Those two really are funny!
Oh that is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment