Sunday, October 28, 2007

Party Time

Caroline wanted to get in the car but it was not her turn. She tried to get in anway & Hayes was very upset about that.




Yesterday (Saturday), we had a very busy day. Caroline & Hayes were invited to two Halloween parties & we all had a great time. Caroline is dressing up as Alice in Wonderland & Hayes is a Skunk. Yes, I know, it sounds mean, but he is so cute in his costume! We were nervous about Caroline not wanting to wear her Alice costume, but she agreed and loved being 'Alice in Wonderland'---not just 'Alice'.


Group pictures of children are always fun, or funny I should say. We tried to get a group shot at both parties, but you see how we all managed. This was the best I was able to get. Thanks Jordan Ann & Jack, and Vaiden for a fun filled day of parties! Caroline & Hayes wore themselves out yesterday---and wore us out as well. I figured they would come home & crash, sleep all night, and sleep late this morning. Boy, I was wrong. They did come home & crash, but the night time fun started around 12:45. I was up with one kid or another all night long, at least one of them woke up every single hour. I guess they had too much sugar.

I'll get pics up from Trick or Treating later this week!





This picture of Troy swinging Caroline around is one of my favorites! She is so happy and constantly tells Troy to 'twirl' her. She loves her Daddy!

4 comments:

Dew Family said...

brittany, the skunk costume is hilarious! your kids are too cute! mel.

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

hey, thanks for the site! we will be at storytime tom. hopefully, in costume! see you then!

B said...

OH My!!! How cute! I think I need some new pics for our fridge. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving! Love you, Bev

Leigh C. said...

Too cute! Love the pictures.