Monday, October 08, 2007

A Bath for the Pumpkins

So, we went to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday & each got a pumpkin. As you well know, pumpkins are so dirty when you buy them that you have to clean them off. Caroline got to take a bath with the pumpkins last year and thought it was fun, so we let she & Hayes do it this year. They loved it! Caroline was really into getting the pumpkin clean and taking care of the pumpkin. Hayes liked pouring water all over it, then splashing water out of the bath tub (his usual mess making activities). They had a great time and we now have clean pumpkins.

In case you were wondering, this was not my idea. Shirley Windham leads a Bible study that I am in & she tossed out the idea. It is really fun and makes for cute pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittany- you are the best mom ever! I hope I will be as good of a mom as you are! Hope you are doing well! love, Emily

BRETT BOROUGHS said...

Hey! This is from Monday and it's now Friday with no new posting. I need more postings so I can see my niece and nephew. Get on the ball, Woman!