Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fun with a Pumpkin


Caroline & Hayes got to decorate a pumpkin with a Mr. Potato Head costume. It is darling! Caroline told me exactly where to put the pieces to Mr. Potato Head and I followed instructions to her liking. He is a clown and just too cute. He is a gift from our friend Kelly & her little girl Katherine. How cute it this? I just had to share :)








Hayes decided it was taking Caroline too long to decorate the pumpkin and he needed to get a little reading in. He opened every magazine on the table and thumbed through them all. I hope he is an avid reader as he gets older!
*Notice the huge stack of magazines....yes, those are all mine and all unread. I am not sure why I even subscribe to them anymore, but it is just too hard to stop. I figure I'll have time to read a magazine one day and when I do, I will have an entire collection of just about anything I want to choose from. Am I the only one with no time to read magazines? So long to the life of fun magazine reading----I'll see you again in a few years!

0 comments: