Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Band

I know, I am behind---I have been harassed by several family members (which I assume are the majority of our blog readers) so I am going to try to catch up and start posting more frequently.
We went to Canton last weekend to hang out with Troy's grandparents. Gran Gran thought it would be great fun to let the kids march around with the tops of pots and be the band. Grandparents are too fun. It is too loud for me in my house, but they had a ball marching around and singing. Caroline and Smith are the best of friend/cousins and they really love playing together. Hayes thinks he is as big or should I say as old as these two and he tried to keep up.







When he got tired of being bopped on the head with a pot top, he started playing with Gran Gran's hat. He had a great time and is so happy.










Caroline is such a funny eater, but when Smith is around she eats...or sits at the table at least! We had a great visit with family and it was fun watching the kids 'march in the band'.






0 comments: