Friday, October 15, 2010

Sparkly and Hula (Who-LA)


Meet our new friends, Sparkly & Hula! Sparkly and Hula are the new hermit crabs Troy brought home earlier this week and they have already made a trip to school with Hayes for show and tell. It's been an exciting week around here since these are our first pets and I'm proud to say they are both still alive. Sparkly has the butterfly shell and was named by Caroline. Hula (as in hoop) has the Spider man shell and had his name chosen by Hayes.

I took these little creatures to show my 2 year olds at preschool and ended up walking them down to Hayes' room because I didn't think they had much life left in them after a round in the 2's room. Much to our delight they are still going strong. Hayes had a ball showing them to his friends and he was excited this week was the letter 'C' and crab fit right in. I love his teacher's expressions in all of the pictures; she really is fantastic! (Katie~you need to get Adam one...he is grabbing the cage he is so excited!)

0 comments: