
It's shower season and I love it! Troy may argue that it's truly deer season but I am now entering into the stage where former students are getting married and having babies and that makes this shower season! This past weekend there was a shower for Sara. She is getting married in December and I went to a fun kitchen shower for her. I love going to these events as I taught Sara my first year as a teacher. We laugh since I was, oh...21 and these girls were 17 and 18. What great girls they were! I am so blessed to have been able to keep in touch with them and watch them find husbands and start families (Katie). I am so looking forward to the rest of shower season as it will keep going through March...I loved being a high school teacher to wonderful students that still include me in their life events!

Love you sweet Sara! *Funny thing....this graduating class is the only one that has made the switch from Mrs. Gore/Odom (they had me my first year when I was still Gore, but planning a wedding) to Brittany! Every other class still calls me Mrs. Odom...even those that are older than this crew. And even though they call me Brittany, they look at me for assurance, well, Emily & Sara don't anymore, but the rest of them do! I think it's hilarious. Really, it's okay to call me Brittany ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment