Caroline & Charlie are the sweetest friends. They were in preschool together last year and while they aren't at the same school this year, they see one another multiple times during the week at church. When they do see one another it is as if they are seeing a long lost friend, even if it has only been a few hours. I love this about these two. Tonight we went to a volunteer event at the Natural Science Museum and they were stuck together like glue. They do let Hayes hang around but I think he knows they are best buds :) I did try to get a picture of Hayes since we had the ENTIRE museum to ourselves tonight (everyone else was listening to a speaker but our kiddos decided it would be fun to explore~can you blame them?) but he was far too fast for my pocket camera.


1 comments:
This is so dear - what sweet friends! :)
Post a Comment