Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Princess for Baker























Caroline's friend, Baker, had her 6th birthday party at Easely Amused and it was darling. They painted a Princess and had such fun! Here I tried to capture Caroline's progress t
hough I couldn't get blogger to get them in order but I think it's easy enough to figure out. She loved painting on canvas, so I'm thinking that will be our next project around the house....finding canvas & paint sales around town! Aren't these girls & boys just darling? The other mom/daughter are our friends Julie and Abigail. Loved getting to visit with them while we were there.
This is such a sweet age~I love it!

Just for fun, I thought I'd include a picture of Baker's mom & myself at an art class we did here back in the Spring. I think it is such fun when kids can do things moms do, too!
Our paintings went from this to this :)



0 comments: