.jpg)
.jpg)

We were able to pick up Hayes' best bud from school on Thursday and he was thrilled. Logan and Hayes had a big time playing trucks and finally decided to pull out the Moon Sand. They LOVED moon sand. They would have played it for hours but Melissa came and wanted to play, too! Maybe next time I'll set it up just for Mrs. Melissa.
.jpg)

2 comments:
cute pics! do you like moon dough better than playdoh? it it worth it?
JA and i made homemade playdoh this weekend, but she's been begging for moon dough because according to the commercial, it "never dries out!".
Moon sand is very fun, but very messy. You have to sweet up the mess then I throw away what has been swept up; so it may never dry out, but it does get thrown out :( I love playing with it though. I find it very relaxing and I'll play with the kids for no less than 30 minutes and we are all happy and having a great time! It's worth a shot and you can buy a very small box and if it isn't for your family, don't get the big set!
Post a Comment